- Vetting claims referred for rejection.
- Making relevant telephone calls in respect of declinations to clients
- Drafting and/ or releasing letters to clients
- Providing Management with regular and timeous updates as requested
- Maintaining/monitoring data on task system and ensuring attendance within the relevant SLA.
- Staying up to date with legal developments in the Insurance field.
Assisting with complaints and queries regarding claim rejection – internal and external
Competencies and skills
- Organisational skills and the ability to plan, prioritise and manage own workload to ensure effective time management
- Ability to work under pressure and be flexible as part of a team
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate needs before they arise
- Attention to detail and deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to professionally represent the department.
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships at all levels, including during difficult or challenging circumstances.
- Ability to exercise discretion in dealing with confidential or sensitive matters
- Expertise and knowledge within the field of employment
- Information seeking and working systematic to obtain data and feedback
- Analytical and conceptual thinking
- Up to date Legal research capabilities
If you are the right candidate with the relevant experience and skillset, this is a dream opportunity to live and work in the Garden Route in a company that operates at a big city pace.
This position is permanent and will be filled in line with the Dotsure culture, values and Employment Equity policy and plan. Preference will be given to members of designated groups that are under-represented.
- Must have completed LLB degree
- Good general grasp of Contract law and Contract interpretation preferred
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task
- Excellent command of the English language
- MS Office – intermediate level
Posted on 16 Nov 10:06, Closing date 15 Dec