Job descriptionOne of our Nomad Now clients, a 20-year-old proudly South African consulting and technology company, is seeking a data analyst with at least five years’ business and tech problem-solving experience within a fast-paced project environment.
- Minimum of fiveyears’ business and tech problem-solving experience within a fast-paced project environment
- SAS, Big Data, Scrum/Prince2 certifications
- Machine learning, deep learning, data mining, and statistical problem-solving experience
- Experience with analytics tools such as R, Python, SPSS, MATLAB, and BI tools such as QlikView, PowerBI, Tableau
- Experience with deep learning tools such as Keras, TensorFlow or Theano and distributed computing frameworks such as Hadoop and Spark
- Experience leading and developing a team
- Degree in mathematical statistics, computer science, Applied mathematics, physics, engineering or related field
- Project management skills such as estimation, planning, and risk and issue management
- Experience within the banking, insurance/assurance, telcos, oil and gas, retail, FMCG, and specialised financial services industries
- Help clients articulate and solve their most important business problems through the use of data, technology, domain knowledge, industry expertise, and research
- Understand the impact of big data and machine data trends, as well as emerging data science technologies on our clients and their customers
- Work with clients to create innovative solutions to business problems
- Help clients innovate and create new business data models
- Drive the execution of key initiatives, thorough approach, and knowledge, to support projects delivery and bring the science of data to life
Nomad Now works on a relevance-based matching system. This means, if you match the job requirements, you will be invited to apply for the position.
Ensure your Nomad Now profile includes keywords in this job advert!
Posted on 02 Oct 05:40