|Remuneration:||negotiable To be discussed|
Job descriptionThe purpose of the role is to teach and share your passion for the cinematography industry with eager young students; helping them grow individually, and ultimately playing a role in their career paths and success in life. This is a challenging but incredibly rewarding experience reserved for only the most incredible people.
"We need a person who is patient, understanding, helpful and calm. You should have an engaging personality, be naturally supportive, instil positivity, and be mature enough to give sound advice as a mentor. "
- Mentor students, conduct consultations and facilitate reflection sessions.
- Research relevant content in order to develop learning material and lesson plans. Assess student work.
- Encourage experimentation, discussion and constructive criticism.
- Keep accurate records (e.g. attendance, assessment results) and submit to the HOD as required.
- We need a person who is patient, understanding, helpful and calm. You should have an engaging personality, be naturally supportive, instil positivity, and be mature enough to give sound advice as a mentor. You will need to:
- Deliver instruction in accordance with the learning outcomes as set for the course, with a focus on practical application, workflow and technique.
- Minimum NQF 8 in Film Production (BA honours). – assessor and moderator certification beneficial
- Knowledge and experience with 16mm, 35mm and digital formats; film theory and understanding
- A minimum of two years of lecturing/teaching experience – five years of recent industry experience
Posted on 12 Oct 09:44
021 286 6300