|Remuneration:||R500 – R600 per hour Cost to company|
|Company:||E-merge IT Recruitment|
Job descriptionStart your digital journey and partner with a consulting house that utilises leading-edge business software applications and platforms to deliver business process automation services to customers.
If you are a great communicator and team player, analytical and the solution-focused type, you will be perfect for this 12-month contract.
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. Apply now .
Reference number for this position is KB49098B which is a c ontract position based in Johannesburg North offering a cost to company salary of R500 to R600 Per hour negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Kavisha Bissessar on or call on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT Recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
- Degree/postgraduate in IT or computer sciences
- Fiour+ years of relevant systems analysis/technical analysis experience
- SQL experience building or documenting sequence diagrams (UML)
- TOGAF experience will be a benefit
- You will join highly efficient scrum teams that are transforming the ways of banking as we know it based at the continents largest bank
- Implements computer system requirements by defining and analyzing system problems; designing and testing standards and solutions
- Defines application problem by conferring with clients; evaluating procedures and processes
- Develops solution by preparing and evaluating alternative workflow solutions
- Controls solution by establishing specifications and coordinating production with programmers
- Validates results by testing programs
- Ensures operation by training client personnel and providing support
- Provides reference by writing documentation
- Accomplishes information systems and organisation mission by completing related results as needed
Posted on 22 Apr 15:00
011 463 3633