Our client is one of the fastest growing start-ups worldwide, with millions of satisfied customers in over thirty countries! The organisation operates in Europe, Mexico and Africa. The widely established organisation is defining the future of transport!
About the position:
• Maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers
• Respond promptly to customer inquiries
• Omni channel Communication
• Acknowledge and resolve customer complaints
• Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
• Resolve customer queries via phone, chat and email
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Conflict resolution skills
• Tech savvy or interested in Tech
• Team player
• Able to think on your feet
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Fluent in Nepali and English (Written and Verbal)
• National senior certificate
• 1 to 2 years of customer service experience
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201724 subject heading or email body.
Please note that due to the high volume of CV's received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position.
We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.
Should you require any additional information give us a call on 021 012 5566.
Job Reference #: 201724