Intermediate C# Developer
|Location:||Cape Town, Cape Town International Airport|
- Develop C# .NET solutions for the organisation.
- Create in-house applications using the .NET framework.
- Debug and maintain written code.
- Work in a Scrum team with Business Analysts, Developers and Test Analysts.
- Able to operate in an Agile methodology.
- Provide technical support to business stakeholders.
- Report on progress and recommended improvements (Agile retrospectives) to senior team members.
- Participate in meetings with management and other team members.
- Degree in information technology or computer science advantageous.
- Relevant diploma.
- 3 - 5 years of experience as a C# developer.
- C# MVC, .NET Core and Microsoft Visual Studio experience.
- MS SQL Server (Queries and Stored Procedures).
- Exposure to Azure functions and storage useful.
- Knowledge of other coding-languages (PHP, Java Script) useful.
- Sound understanding of coding and development processes.
- Experience with working in an Agile environment.
- SQL skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to work independently and complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- Strong communication skills.
- Accuracy – attention to detail, detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
- Extremely organised with strong time-management skills.
- Adaptable to change.
- Ability to impact operations and effect change without being confrontational.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. Only SA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to target="_blank and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on http://www.datafin.com . Datafin IT Recruitment - Cape Town Jobs.
Posted on 05 Jan 12:55, Closing date 4 Feb
087 351 0743