The organisations services ranges from ride-hailing to micro mobility and food delivery. As of December 2019, they now operates in over 150 cities in 35 countries across Europe, Africa, North Africa, West Asia and North America and they are still ever expanding
• Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times
• Responding promptly to customer inquiries
• Communicating with customers through various channels including ticketing, email, webchat an telephonically
• Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints
• Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary
• Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
• Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
• Fluent in English (spoken and written)
• National senior certificate
• 1 to 2 years of customer service experience
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201746 subject heading or email body.
Please note that due to the high volume of CV's received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position.
We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.
Should you require any additional information give us a call on 021 012 5566.
Job Reference #: 201746