• Help with day-to-day queries
• Develop, test and deliver application enhancements
• Do development on strategic innovation projects
• Liaise with end users to discuss functional spec details Technologies
• Oracle PL/SQL Developer
• Oracle ADF
• C# Key Competencies and Qualifications
Attitude more important than technical skills
• Positive and proactive attitude
• Self-managed, and self-motivated
• Ability to follow instructions adhere to standards
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Committed to excellent customer service
• Delivering the highest possible quality of work Technical skills
• Analytical mindset and logical thinker
• Preferably 2-4 years experience in PL/SQL or SQL
• Cross skilling will be an option if insufficient PL/SQL experience
• Attention to detail Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201644 subject heading or email body.
Please note that due to the high volume of CV's received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position.
We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.
Should you require any additional information give us a call on 021 012 5566.
Job Reference #: 201644