• To provide data entry support to superiors
• To prepare communication, reports, presentations and other products by operating Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• To oversee the clerical support function of an office, business or based on client specific requirements
• Must have experience converting documents from PowerPoint to Excel/Word and vice versa
• Be able to create Excel spreadsheets within PowerPoint
• Full knowledge of Excel hidden formulas
• A certificate or diploma relating to the role (i.e. Excel Specialist, Word Specialist)
• Advanced Macros
• Excellent command of English
• Positive attitude
• A keen eye for details
• Good time management skills
• Good work ethics
• Must enjoy the idea of working in a demanding environment
• Good communicator
• Down to Earth
• Team Player
Able to work flexible shifts
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201810 subject heading or email body.
Please note that due to the high volume of CV's received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position.
We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.
Should you require any additional information give us a call on 021 012 5566.
Job Reference #: 201810