• The role of the Business Analyst is to support and enable business change
• Your primary objective is to identify, clarify and document implementation requirements to support the Business in achieving its goals and great customer experience
• As a Business Analyst you will work closely with a Product Owner, Business and operational stakeholders as part of a cross functional development team in the definition and support of applications within the Collinson CSX function Key Responsibilities
• Gather, refine and document business and technical requirements taking into account IT systems, data sources, business processes and customer journeys
• Align requirements with objectives to ensure the delivery of business value in support of the Product Owner
• Maintain a detailed working knowledge of the technical and functional aspects of the product in order to support the delivery of solutions and change management
• Identify and solve business and technical problems through root cause analysis
• Identify opportunities for improvement through analysis and impact assessment
• Support the implementation and delivery of initiatives as part of a cross functional team
• Assist with the creation of training material and supporting the user acceptance testing processes Knowledge, skills and experience required
• At least 3 years experience working as a Business Analyst to elicit, analyse, validate, consolidate and prioritise business and systems requirements
• Working knowledge of Agile principles and the role of the BA in this methodology with a solid understanding of Customer and user journey creation
• Skilled at writing requirements specifications in Epic and Story format for both user interface and backend / API driven processes
• Experienced in working across multiple delivery workstreams practising distributed development in a global environment
• The ability to demonstrate through examples, the effective management of stakeholder relationships at all levels internally and externally Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201935 subject heading or email body.
Please note that due to the high volume of CV's received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position.
We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.
Should you require any additional information give us a call on 021 012 5566.
Job Reference #: 201935