The position does require you to work shifts We are looking for experienced Arabic (Qatari and Jordanian) Customer Support Advisors to join the organisation in establishing and disrupting the future in a positive light
The role as Arabic (Qatari and Jordanian) Speaking Customer Support Specialist:
• Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers
• Responding promptly to customer inquiries
• Communicating with customers through various channels
• Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints
• Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
• Resolving customer queries via phone, chat and email Requirements:
• Fluent in English and Arabic (Qatari and Jordanian) language (spoken and written)
• National senior certificate
• 1 to 2 years of customer service experience Working hours:
• Rotational shifts
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201823 subject heading or email body.
Please note that due to the high volume of CV's received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position.
We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.
Should you require any additional information give us a call on 021 012 5566.
Job Reference #: 201823