Xamarin Mobile Developer - Java and Kotlin
|Remuneration:||R0 per week + 0|
Job descriptionA dynamic HealthTech company seeks your technical talents to become their next Xamarin Developer who is a talented self-starter to fulfill a role in their mobile development team and be part of a dynamic group of developers building a streamlined real-time communication platform.
- Bring real-time secure communications to healthcare professionals utilizing the
- Xamarin platform and our existing Java/Kotlin microservices stack.
- Code native interfaces for both iOS and Android and develop cross-platform business logic using established design patterns.
- Perform unit and functional testing to ensure the quality of your work.
- Create and execute automated testing.
- Raise questions and suggestions to the product owner about enhancements and potential gaps in requirements.
- Identify and integrate third-party controls as needed to quickly achieve desired functionality.
- Be responsible for developing solid architecture for your features, justifying alternatives.
- Identify and address ripple effects from your changes in other parts of the application.
- Code for performance and maintainability.
- Follow and help shape team coding standards.
- Seek new ways to improve your methods and skill set.
- Two+ years of full-time mobile software development experience.
- Developed at least two mobile applications.
- Strong expertise in development on the iOS or Android platforms.
- 3+ years C# development skills.
- A desire to learn and apply new technology to create more engaging, easier, and valuable applications.
- Experience with mobile-specific functionality, such as location, push notifications, camera interaction, and cross-app interaction.
- Designed and developed apps that use both APIs and business embedded logic to achieve the desired functionality.
- Developed apps where the user experience is as important as the business functionality.
- Learned first-hand how to optimize apps for performance.
- The interest in understanding the business behind the software instead of blindly "coding to requirements".
- Worked in a team using SCRUM or Agile methodologies
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. Only SA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to target="_blank and mention the reference numbers of the jobs.
Personal Skills/AttributesXamarin, Mobile, Developer, Java, Kotlin,
Posted on 27 Aug 13:34
087 351 0743