Job Location: Cape Town CBD Area
• Ensure a positive customer experience. Maintains in-depth knowledge of customer needs
• Promotes and maintains a positive, professional image of the company
• Issue Resolution: Investigates and resolves customer issues as required
• Communication: Excellent written and verbal communication is essential You Are Responsible for:
• Handle majorly outbound and inbound calls
• Sell insurance packages to customers
• Process new business, renewals, amendments and cancellation of policies and change details as needed
• Upsell products to existing customers Qualifications:
• Strong selling skills
• Understand the UK selling market
• Strong interpersonal relationships - Required
• Demonstrated reasoning skills - Required
• Strong ability to communicate at all levels with clarity and precision, both written and verbal - Required
• Ability to adapt in a changing work environment - Required
• Computer skills, including MS Word, Outlook, Share Point, etc. - Required Education:
• Minimum of Matriculate completed
• Must have 0-2 years of experience in insurance sales Other Requirements:
• Clear Credit Record - None Neg
• Clear Criminal Record - None Neg
• Must be willing to work shifts - None Neg
• Must have passed Grade 12 - None Neg
• Punctuality is a must Salary:
• Basic salary of R 7000.00 Shifts and benefits:
• Rotational Shifts in a 24/7 Working Environment (Between 9 am 11pm)
• Complementary transport
• Incentives/Comm and night shift allowance
• Medical Aid contribution
• Pension plan contribution Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201576 subject heading or email body.
Please note that due to the high volume of CV's received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position.
We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.
Should you require any additional information give us a call on 021 012 5566.
Job Reference #: 201576