|Remuneration:||Rand40000 - Rand50000 per month CostToCompany|
|Benefits:||Medical Aid Contribution|
|Company:||Ad Talent Africa|
Job descriptionA leading FMCG company in the North is looking for a t raffic and production manager to run their busy studio.
Nature of studio work:
- 50% Packaging
- 20% TV, print and outdoor
- 20% POS and merchandising elements
- 10% Branding/CI
- Minimum of seven years traffic experience and expertise.
- Design studio and/or advertising agency experience or any Blue chip or FMCG company in-house creative department.
- Specifically trafficking jobs through from brief to finished product in a studio/agency type environment.
- Time management, logistics, communication, and people skills are very important.
- Working closely with creative director, in-house creatives, locally based marketing personnel and marketing personnel in various African countries where the Group operates.
- Print production experience; expertise and knowledge in costing, reproduction and printing of packaging, print, point-of-sale, and merchandising elements.
- Design or advertising agency and/or print/packaging production company experience.
- FMCG experience would be a major plus.
- Any electronic media production experience would be a bonus (TV, radio, digital).
- Specifically identifying suppliers, costing, and quoting, project planning and scheduling, reproduction, proofing, and production (printing and manufacture), delivery and reconciliation.
- Working closely with Creative director and in-house creatives and liaising with locally based marketing personnel and marketing personnel in various African countries.
- Liaising with 3rd party suppliers locally and world-wide.
- Primarily email (Outlook), Word, Xcel, Power point and Adobe acrobat.
- Barcode generation system (this is not critical as it can be taught).
- Digital production
- Point of sale marketing (POS)
- Production planning
- Production workflow
- Traffic management
Posted on 18 Jun 13:58