SUPERVISOR REFUSE WASTE AND CLEANSING
- NQF level 3
- Drivers License (Code EC1 plus PDRP)
- 2 – 3 years in similar position
- Must own a cellphone
- Certification of competency in the operation of truck mounted and associated heavy duty equipment.
- 3 – 4 years relevant experience
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receiving instructions from the immediate superior and/or communicating with the Head of Refuse to establish details of tasks.
- Scheduling priorities(site visits) and clarify specific requirements for allocation and execution of sites.
- Inspecting safety devices, controls, lubricant levels on vehicles and report defects to the immediate superior.
- Transporting personnel, material and equipment to/from specific locations
- Controlling the attendance and time keeping of personnel and reporting deviations to the immediate superior.
- Providing information to residents/general pubic on activities and work sequences and or / obstructions.
- Visiting work sites and communicating with personnel.
TASK 11 OF A GRADE 2 MUNICIPALITY (R12 406.64 – R16 104.18) plus normal fringe benefits including pension, medical aid, group life and 13th cheque.
PLEASE NOTE THAT NO APPLICATION BY E-MAIL OR FAX WILL BE ACCEPTED.
Applicants should note that if they are not notified of the outcome of their applications within 30 days of the closing date for submission of applications, they may conclude that their applications were not successful.
The municipality reserves the right not to make any appointment following the placement of this advertisement.
Application marked “SUPERVISOR REFUSE WASTE AND CLEANSING” shall be sent to the Municipal Manager, 8 Church Street, Dannhauser, 3080, or handed in at 8 Church Street,Dannhauser, 3080
Any enquiries relating to this advertisement may be directed to the Director , Mrs. Sharda Narothum, at 8 Church Street, Dannhauser, office no. 5 main building of Head Office, who can also be contacted on 034 621 2666 ext 208 during office hours commencing from 07H30 – 16H00, with a lunch interval between 13H00 – 13H30.
28TH FEBRUARY 2020
NOTICE NO. 5/02/2020