• 3 years' experience with C# (or similar + excellent grasp of Computer Science principles)
• University or related Computer Science Degree/Diploma
• South African citizenship
• Web Technologies (HTML, CSS, BootStrap, LESS etc)
• Microsoft Web Stack (MVC, C#, Razor, IIS, ASP.Net etc)
• Mobile Application Development (iOS, Mono, Android, Java etc)
• High performance/scale technologies (Caching, Load Balancing, Profiling, Indexing etc)
• Relational Databases (Microsoft SQL)
Does this sound like you?
• Good attention to detail
• Open to and willing to give critique
• Genuinely interested in coming up with the best solution
• Constantly learning about the things they are busy with and sharing with others Perks
• 21 days leave + 1 for each 2 years worked (up to 25 days)
• Premium coffee machine
• Free daily breakfast
• Wednesday treats
• Group life insurance
• On-site gym access
• Company medical aid plan and so much more… Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201014 subject heading or email body.
Please note that due to the high volume of CV's received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position.
We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.
Job Reference #: 201014