Our client is renowned for their uncompromising quality and a commitment to ethical business practices. They are looking for a Shift Co-ordinator to assist them at their plant near Durbanville.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE : PERMANENT
START DATE: IMMEDIATE / A.S.A.P
Preferred Minimum Requirements:
• Matric, National Diploma: Food Technology / Production Certificate or Diploma, National Certificate in Food and Beverage Packaging Operation or Technical Qualification, Team Leader / Management / Supervisory Training essential
• Full competence within this role would typically be developed over a period of 5 years from a Matric level or 1 -2 years from a diploma level
• Team leading / Management experience essential
• Engineering / Mechanical, Material requirement planning, Plant capacity and overall equipment effectiveness (OEE), Product and process specific knowledge
• Knowledge and interpretation of advance process control, Principles of microbiology, biochemistry, understanding of processing equipment, Clean in Place (CIP) procedures, HACCP, waste management, GMP quality control and quality assurance, raw material functions, intermediate knowledge instrumentation, system fault finding, health and safety practices, food legislation.
• Managing and leading teams towards high performance
• Implementation of World Class and Lean Manufacturing processes and structures
• Controlling equipment and processes
• Monitoring processes
• Materials and surroundings
• Fault finding
• Communicating with supervisors and team members
• Assessing the resources required to perform a work activity
• Scheduling work activities, testing, Leadership ability, Training skills
Apply on our website at www.statusstaffing.com or e-mail [email protected] today.
Status is working remotely during this lockdown and is committed to the best services as always.
Should you not hear back from us within 10 working days, please consider your application as unsuccessful. We will retain your credentials for future similar roles.