DataFin was established in 1999. We pride ourselves on the fact that we have established relationships with industry leaders and a vast majority of our business is repeat business.
A dynamic provider of innovative Software & Systems Solutions seeks the strong technical ability and leadership of a Service Desk Team Lead to manage a team and ensure optimal delivery of processes and customer service. You will ensure that incoming requests are efficiently allocated to team members, prioritse actions while monitoring team resources to ensure that customer deadlines are met. The successful candidate must have Matric/Grade 12, an A+ and N+ tertiary qualification or similar and 2-3 years’ work experience managing a team.
*Policies & Procedures –*
* Implement, maintain and manage the cascading of and adherence to all relevant policies and procedures to team members.
* Report all Health & Safety incidents to the Occupational Health & Safety Officer on site.
* You may be required to conform the legitimate instruction of any employee in authority over yourself, which is not stipulated in your job description.
*Customer Service –*
* Proactively encourage a customer service focus in the department.
* Be alerted to deteriorating customer service within the environment and intervene directly or by escalation.
* Regularly update all customers with progress-information and estimated times to completion on all escalations.
* Manage customer perceptions.
* Professionally respond to and assist with all customer queries.
*Operation Management –*
* Ensure processes and procedures are followed according to agreed service times.
* Troubleshoot areas of poor performance and identify effective solutions to resolve issues both in the immediate future and for the longer term.
* Assign calls to appropriate team member according to skills level – Call Allocation.
* Provide single point of contact for technical escalations and take ownership.
* Act as information and skills broker between agents and higher qualified and/or experienced resources.
* Escalation of problems or breaches of calls to your manager.
* Ability to creatively address problems and follow proposed solutions through to completion.
* Identify and highlight best practices in support management through continuous assessment.
* Communicate and be the focal point for the dissemination of information from management to the team and vice versa.
*Analysis & Reporting –*
* Analyse and summarise reports on SLA targets.
* Trend analysis on root causes and ticket categories, incident rates and similar.
* Compile and publish daily, weekly and monthly reports as required.
* Weekly incident analysis and escalation to 3rd Level.
* Critical calls – root-cause analysis weekly.
* Pending List feedback daily.
* Repeat Call Analysis weekly.
* Ticket Scoring conformance weekly.
* Onsite verification weekly.
* Daily monitoring of Repeat Call Journal.
* Daily monitoring of Onsite Template.