Senior Brand Architect
|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
|Benefits:||Medical Aid and Provident Fund|
|Job level:||Management Snr|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
|Company:||DNA Brand Architects|
Job descriptionJob purpose
As the Senior Brand Architect for DNA you must provide your team with vision and targets for the client market the business wishes to attract. You will need to help forecast trends in the client market and position service so they fit in with expected client behaviour.
Duties and responsibilities
- Develop creative and compelling marketing material that is consistent with company vision;
- Oversee advertising campaigns to ensure they provide maximum return on investment;
- Establish financial targets, business objectives, and brand strategies that will facilitate positive company growth;
- Create a budget and organise resources to meet quarterly objectives;
- Research consumer behaviour to identify industry trends and adjust brand marketing accordingly;
- Provides input into the brand strategy review;
- Responsible for developing annual brand operating with aligned category, brand, consumer and customer priorities and objectives;
- Roll out and implement brand plans relating to specific portfolio; including co-ordinating the activities of agencies;
- Support the team in the creative development process. Give input into media planning and spend;
- Must evaluate competitor information from various sources;
- Ensures that projects are communicated to all the relevant stakeholders;
- Willingness to go an extra mile;
- Client management strategy and client retention strategy.
- PR support across multiple portfolios
- Devote considerable time to client’s projects and works within their teams.
- Client management
- Working with account teams to craft strategies, develop creative approaches and manage budgets.
- Write copy and contribute to campaign ideas.
- Assist with multiple concepts/ideas, brand extensions or modifications to existing brands/ideas and recommend on the restoration of old concepts.
- Help with improving segmentation, competitive analysis/market intelligence, product and market development, promotions, communications and budgets, strategic planning and services units
- Assist with preparation of marketing strategy:
- Assist with cultivating programs with measurable objectives to measure results and implements & manages marketing plans.
- Collating data and analytics to drive insights.
- Contribute to the design and development of new products/solutions and contributes to the creation of product/solutions roadmap.
- Works together on the crafting of a comprehensive marketing, communications and public relations program that will enhance the Client’s image and position within the marketplace and the general public, and facilitate internal and external communications; and all Client’s marketing, communications and public relations activities and materials including publications, media relations, client acquisition and so forth.
- Appreciates Client’s desired image and position, assure consistent communication of image and position throughout the organization, and assure communication of image and position to all constituencies, both internal and external.
- Assist with designs and supports the editorial, production and distribution of Clients’ publications.
- Coordinate media interest in the Client’s company.
- Work on the appearance of all Clients’ print and electronic materials such as letterhead, use of logo, brochures, etc.
- Provide technical assistance and resource materials to assist sections in the marketing, communications and positioning of their activities.
- Monitors and researches trends.
- Works on projects as assigned, such as cause-related marketing and special events.
- Work closely with senior brand architects to ensure that projected designs/concepts match requirements and are functional, out of the box, economical and represent The DNA Way.
- Work on a project from start to finish and work with a number of marketing/design professionals, including brand/associate architects, brands assistants and creative designers, producing concepts and specifications that the production team works towards.
- Maintenance of the DNA Brand equity & positioning
- Consistency of Brand execution across all projects within the consultancy
- Ensuring an integrated marketing approach across multiple functions (ATL, BTL, PR, In-store and Local marketing activities)
- Coordinate the development and manage, through Associate Architects, the activities that form part of Client’s annual projects
- Manages project financial budgets and targets, ensuring that there is adequate funding for all targets and plans, especially to meet development and capacity needs for delivery on client’s projects.
- Three year bachelor degree or diploma is a must
- Four years continuous job experience as a senior brand manager, preferably in the advertising industry
- Team player
- Must have good communication skills both written and verbal
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to develop strong working relationships, and of delivering business results
Posted on 16 Mar 14:50
+27 11 465 8784