Our client is recruiting for a skilled, driven and ambitious Sales Executive to join their super sales team, and work remotely from the comfort of your own home.
Duties of a Sales Executive:
• Must maintain relationships with current clients and build and maintain relationships with new clients
• Must understand the sales and marketing processes and be able to negotiate with clients
• Research and analyze sales options
• Build and maintain relationships with clients and prospects
• Stay current with trends and competitors to identify improvements or recommend new products
• Collect and analyze information and prepare data and sales reports
• Build and maintain professional networks
• Meet with potential clients to determine their needs
Requirements as a Sales Executive:
• Grade 12 Matric Pass
• 1-year outbound (sales) call centre experience
• Able to work remotely (from home)
• Own PC / Laptop with a stable internet connection with speeds higher than 2mbps
• Tech Savvy
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
• Fluent in English
• R4500pm UNCAPPED commission
• Medical Aid
• Provident Fund
• Full training provided (whilst earning a salary and incentives)
• Shifts are Monday Friday, 8:00 17:00 (no weekends, no public holidays)
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201728 subject heading or email body.
Please note that due to the high volume of CV's received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position.
We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.
Should you require any additional information give us a call on 021 012 5566.
Job Reference #: 201739