The purpose of this role is too Inspire people to live active lives and to ensure that the individual and club sales goal is achieved on a monthly basis by promoting and marketing Virgin Active as the preferred choice in the fitness industry.
* To at all times do your bit towards achieving our *Vision* of being The World’s Most Loved Exercise Brand; to live and role-model our *Values* of Insatiable Curiosity, Delightfully Surprising, Heartfelt Service, Red Hot, Smart Disruption and Straight Up; and to bring to life our *People Promise* of Be Yourself and Go Together, Work Hard and Dream Big
* Plan each day and month in advance, in order to generate new leads, book new appointments, and present to customers with the objective of making sales to successfully reach and exceed a pre-defined sales target.
* Record activity inputs using the tools and systems provided by Virgin Active, in line with timelines and procedures set.
* Abide by the Virgin Active sales processes and systems provided by Virgin Active.
* To maintain up to date, comprehensive knowledge and understanding of VASA products, as well as in comparison to competitors.
* To expand the customer base and strengthen the loyalty of existing customers through service calls to increase sales referrals, and ongoing development of networks and relationships.
* To understand prospective members’ individual interests and requirements, building rapport and matching their interest and needs with our product.
* Close sales by overcoming objections with the support of the Sales Manager and/or Regional Sales Coach.
* Report to the Sales Manager regarding reviews, and analyse objectives and planned activities.
* To review and analyse sales data and statistics, to plan effectively for the future with the aim to increase sales and enhance our brand image.
* Participate in sales meetings by sharing best practice, ideas and making recommendations to generate new leads, increase sales, etc.
* Inform the local consumer of Virgin Active through activating unique marketing opportunities local to your club E.g. Attend, arrange, prepare, promotions, health days and corporate / community events as well as in-club events as a Virgin Active brand ambassador.
*Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) – what success looks like!*Management of the following key factors:
* Successful monthly club membership sales in line with or exceeding monthly budget set.
* Maintain minimum volume criteria on inputs in terms of contacts, setting appointments and sales presentations, to ensure successful achievement of goals.
* Maintain an acceptable performance ratio on these inputs (CA 25%, Show 60% and Close 70%) to ensure successful achievement of sales goals.
* Represent Virgin Active in line with its processes, policies, brand standards and values.
* Complete all administrative processes and procedures as required by the company, timeously.
*We’d like you to have…*
* Relevant marketing and promotions experience
* Presentation skills