To sell rare coins and medallions within a retail environment underpinned by strong client service and the
relentless pursuit of new business using the store and resources provided by the Company as well as the
incumbent’s competency to secure sales.
* Selling coins (rare & krugerrands) and medallions so that personal and the respective Store Targets and standards are achieved.
* Selling product to clients using a diagnostic selling approach, which is core to the Company’s sales process.
* Identifying new business opportunities and clients, which entails prospecting for clients and business through accepted sales mechanisms such as networking, event attendance, asking for referrals.
* Reviewing client’s collections and ensuring that clients have a balanced collection in accordance with the Company’s Policies and standards.
* Keeping regular contact with existing clients to form sustainable relationships.
* Continually honing product, operational, economic and political knowledge.
* Sales staff stay up to date with what is happening globally in the political and economic spheres.
* Keeping up to date with pricing and product developments.
* Sales staff MUST learn all new launch marketing and sales information provided by the Company.
* Handling of cash, credit cards, bank transfers and cheques in accordance with the Company’s Policies, standards and regulations pertaining to this.
* Providing excellent client service as per Company standards and procedures.
* Following up with a client, after a sale.
*Manning of a Store*
* Manning of a store, which entails ensuring that the store is open and trading at the specified mall hours, ensuring that the store is clean and organised in a way that represents the brand of the Company.
* Providing a customer service experience which reflects the brand of the Company during face-to-face, telephonic and e-mail interactions.
* Ensuring that health and safety standards are adhere to at all times.
* Assisting with stock counts as per procedures and standards.
* Ensuring that stock policies & procedures are followed.
* Ensuring that stock and cash are safeguarded.
* Ensuring that merchandise is always attractively and accurately displayed in the store.
*Administration and Compliance*
* Filing, general administration and assisting in store efficiency as required.
* Adhering to the relevant legislation and company policies.
* Capturing information on the Company’s CRM system according to standards and procedures.
* Ensuring that transactions take place according to Company standards and procedures.
* Safekeeping of the Company assets and facility.
* Wearing the incumbent’s name badge at all times in the store.
* Adhering to operational policies, standards and procedures.
* Carry out any other duties that may reasonably be expected within the scope of the position.
1. To use qui