|Benefits:||Performance based bonuses, yearly international incentive trips and medical aid|
|Location:||Johannesburg, Strydom Park|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||Capri Exclusive Homeware|
Job descriptionWe are currently looking for success driven, self-motivated and well-spoken Sales Consultants to join our dominant sales force in South Africa.
All the qualified candidates will be invited to join our Roadshow in Johannesburg from 13 to 16 October 2020.
What can you expect from this Roadshow?
1. Venue: The Roadshow will be hosted in a hotel in Randburg, Johannesburg.
2. Sanitising: The entire venue will be sanitised prior to the Roadshow and all necessary screening and precautions will be taken to provide candidates with a safe environment at all times before and during the Roadshow.
3. Theoretical Training: Candidates will meet and interact with the International Sales and Marketing Manager of Capri who will introduce the company and provide a full 3-day theoretical training program.
4. Practical Training: Candidates will have the opportunity to be trained and work alongside one of our top 10 Sales Consultants, Team Leaders and/or Team Managers.
If you meet the requirements and would like to apply for this position, please send your CV to [email protected] . Applications close on 6 October 2020.
Note: If you have not heard anything from us within a week of submission, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Company DescriptionFor over 54 years, Capri Exclusive Homeware has been selling top-quality homeware products all over South Africa, Botswana and Namibia. Since our existence, over 3 million people are depending on our products on a daily basis because we have built a strong and proud brand.
- Five+ years of sales experience
- Own vehicle
- Prepared to travel
Posted on 29 Sep 12:35