A strong admin individual to provide key support the sales and marketing team with various admin tasks and initiatives. Initiate, implement and drive processes to reduce the admin load on sales and marketing. Some tasks include customer research, co-create proposals and customer communication support.
• 3 – 5 years experience in building and managing projects and processes essential
• Strong ability to initiate, and drive admin and sales processes from scratch
• Be proactive, and have a strong entrepreneurial spirit
• Manage full Sales Admin function for Sales Team
• Previous exposure to sales an advantage
• Valid Drivers license and own vehicle
• Excellent communication, presentation and email skills
• A charismatic personality style – good emotional intelligence
• Good negotiating and persuasive skills
• Strong teamwork and networking skills
• Tech Savvy: using Microsoft, G-Suite and other online platforms
• Be Coachable
• Ability to flourish with minimal guidance
• Team player
Benefits and Culture:
• A business that acts with integrity in all interactions with co-workers, leaders and customers
• We build success by appreciating differences and collaborate with our knowledge, skills and perspectives
• An environment of continuous learning and development
• Competitive compensation package, including salary, bonus and car allowance
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201763 subject heading or email body.
Please note that due to the high volume of CV's received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position.
We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.
Should you require any additional information give us a call on 021 012 5566.
Job Reference #: 201763