Projects Manager required for new build, refurbishment, engineering and Construction project management in the Health environment. Position at a Specialist consulting and advisory services company focusing on hospital infrastructure development, commissioning and facility maintenance management.
CONSTRUCTION HEALTH TURNKEY : PROJECT MANAGER
Polokwane/ Limpopo area
Well experienced Project Manager registered with SACPCMP as a Professional Construction Manager required.
The person we are looking for will Manage all related Engineering Services, inclusive of Civil, Electrical and Mechanical aspects. Will oversee and Project Manage Civil Engineering, Civil Works Services, Construction and Building Services, Construction of buildings at multi-skilled health consultancy.
- Degree/ Diploma in Construction Management or Civil Engineering degree
- MUST BE registered with SACPCMP as a Professional Construction and Project Manager.
- Essential: Project delivery knowledge
- Preferred: Healthcare Industry knowledge (statutory and regulatory requirements within the healthcare industry)
- Oversee the construction and renovation of buildings, manage relationships with contractors, control space allocation and maintain facility project budget
- Responsible for Progress, risks, costs and quality of these projects as they progress from Initiation to Close Out.
- Oversee all the construction and Consulting engineers in a Turnkey capacity including all Engineering Services, Electrical and Mechanical, working with or under the current Program Manager.
Please apply via our website: www.edrecruiters.co.za or alternatively submit your application to [email protected] – Reference 2088
Should we not contact you within 14 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.
ONLY SA CITIZENS APPLY