|Benefits:||Pension Fund (15% of Cost to Company, Risk Cover (1.056) and Medical Aid (Optional)|
|Remote work:||Remote work allowed optional|
|Reference:||#ProMan _ 010622|
Job descriptionThe position of Project Manager in the Commercial Team is responsible for Full ownership of corporate projects including management of project deliverables from inception to close-out for a selected client portfolio. The Project Manager is the main client liaison contact person.
Manage Project Kick-off with client:
- Briefing Meeting with the client to scope project, roles and responsibilities.
- Roles & responsibilities: Milpark and Client contact persons. Confirmation of Client authorising stakeholder
- Timetables requirements and module selection
- Admission & Registration Process & requirements (incl. demo of online admission process)
- Regional and class splits
- Exam venues & requirements if exams take place at the client venue.
- Invoicing Requirements
- Project Meetings and Reporting
- Project administration (incl. Learnership agreements and attendance registers)
- Prepare Project Plan
- Induction Agenda
- Attend client meetings (Telephonic, Skype or face-to-face)
Internal Project Kick-off:
- Prepare and issue approved DTS to internal stakeholders with the approved timetable.
- Request internal project kick-off meeting if required
- Ensure internal team receive high level project plan including deadlines for deliverables to kick-off the project.
Issuing Project Reminders to Clients
- Upcoming class days
- Notice of courier delivery
- Notice of Exam Dates and Times
- Notice of Rewrite Exam dates and Times
- Request parking for facilitators and invigilators (source detail from PMs/Logistics)
Admissions & Registrations
- Work with SSD and processing to ensure students are admitted timeously at the beginning of the project
- Liaise with client re: missing info required for admission
- Manage requests for late registrations i.e. escalate to PMs for approval etc.
- Manage requests for de-registration/withdrawal received via SSD from students (that requires client approval) or manage requests directly from the client
- Review client master lists against SAM data and induction attendance registers and resolve any queries with SSD and/or the client
- Prepare project progress reports including pass rate and throughput analysis. Liaise with academics for feedback on the reports.
- Prepare project close out reports at project closure including lessons learnt (coordinate feedback with academic team)
- Prepare incident reports to manage client complaints/issues
- Exam venue change requests
- Exam day queries i.e., name not on the exam register / invigilator queries etc.
- Track invoicing to ensure that tranche invoices are issued.
- Liaise with client for Purchase orders where required
- Liaise with internal accounts department to resolve any queries.
Ad hoc client requests
- Work with Programme Managers, Processing team, Student Services or directly from SAM Report Manager to assist with the following queries:
- Proof of registrations letters
- Completion / results letters
- Exam confirmation letters
- Escalate and resolve results queries i.e., did not receive a mark etc.
- AC queries that were escalated to the client and need to be channeled to SSD and feedback provided to the client
- Document requests i.e., attendance registers, student evaluations feedback etc. for SETA close-out reports
- Escalate exemption queries that come through from the client
- Complaint resolution i.e., problematic facilitator, incorrect results etc., investigate query with PM and escalate to CRM if required
- The Project Manager should be passionate about Milpark and its Services.
- The Project Manager should be committed to continuous self-improvement.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum of 5 years solid project management experience.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office programmes (especially Excel).
- Experience of working within a deadline driven environment.
- Experience working in a client-facing environment.
Desired Behavioural competencies
- Align behaviours to Milpark’s Values
- Excellent telephone etiquette and customer skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of the filing systems and computer packages used in registration
- Ability to work in a pressurised, and very process driven environment
- Ability to give and follow instruction when required.
- Ability to meet deadlines timeously.
- Ability to plan workload and execute plans towards meeting client deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to change as and when required.
- Excellent time management ability.
Should you wish to apply, send your application to us via email at [email protected] Please note that your application will only be accepted if the following conditions are met:?
- The subject line contains the vacancy reference number as indicated in the advertisement: ProMan_010622
- Your email includes your full name, surname, and contact details.
- Your CV is attached in pdf. format
- Applications sent to other email addresses belonging to Milpark will not be considered.
By submitting your personal information and application, you hereby confirm that:
- You have no objection to us reviewing and processing any personal information provided in the course of your application, as well as any information that you have provided in support of your application.
- You have no objection to us retaining your personal information in our database for future employment opportunities that might arise.
Preference will be given to applicants from designated groups, and appointments will be made in line with our Employment Equity Plan.
Posted on 02 Jun 17:43, Closing date 1 Aug