· Ensure the accurate and timeous receipt of all stock at all time.
· All stock allocated the correct areas in the warehouse.
· Ensure all stock picked timeously.
· Ensure regular cycle counts and stock takes take place.
· Ensure stock holding is 100% accurate at all times.
· Ensure full compliance to all systems required at any point in time, including but not limited to Health and Safety, ISO 22000, Barcoding and stock tracking, Traceability etc.
· Ensure stock control measures are always enforced, including security of stock and access control to warehouses.
· Always ensure impeccable housekeeping and order in the warehouse.
· Ensure all staff and resources are managed in a structured, disciplined, and orderly fashion.
· Assist any Manager with any other required tasks as operationally required.
· Other ad hoc duties as determined by operational requirements.
· Grade 12.
· Relevant Tertiary Qualification would be advantageous.
· Experience within a similar position.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft office.
· Fully bilingual in English & Afrikaans.
The ideal candidate will be.
Self-motivated and driven
Work well within a team.
Have strong attention to detail.
To apply please send your CV to [email protected]
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive feedback within 48 hours, please accept your application as unsuccessful.