. You will be based at their offices in Epping. You will support the Operations & Production Team by ensuring the accurate & timeous preparation, packing and delivery of products to the customer.
· Along with the Factory Production Manager set daily/weekly/monthly objectives and communicate them to employee’s workflow by assigning responsibilities and preparing schedules.
· Manage team and service providers to meet and exceed performance requirements.
· Handle all complaints and queries from staff and channel to relevant departments, deal with workplace conflict and enforce disciplinary action where required.
· Ensuring resources for daily required production are available.
· Train staff on new and existing company policies and procedures.
· Maintain housekeeping standards to ensure a clean and safe workplace.
· Ensures compliance with all the relevant FSSC ISO22000 policies and procedures.
· Ensures compliance with all health and safety regulations.
· Identify and correct Health & Safety hazards & train staff on use of PPE.
· Ensure staff adhere to H&S policies and procedures and complete relevant registers.
· You will be trained on responsibilities for food safety and how to adhere to food safety requirements as set out by the company.
· Must report any food safety non-conformances to their manager.
· You may be required to perform other tasks as and when operationally required.
· Ensure at all- time food safety requirements as set out by the company is communicated to the team and managed on a day-to-day basis.
· Must report any food safety violations to manager.
· Minimum Matric / Grade 12 with mathematics as a subject.
· Min 2 years production experience within a manufacturing concern.
· Previous food safety / Health and Safety experience will be essential...