Mid-Level Graphic Designer
|Remuneration:||R15000 - R18000 per month Basic salary|
|Location:||Cape Town, Woodstock|
Job descriptionWe are looking for a mid-level graphic designer to join our design studio team. The position requires creating designs for custom cycling apparel, handing over jobs, doing print tests, and also doing checks throughout the process to ensure the end product matches your designs.
- Create cycling apparel designs for customers according to their briefs.
- Make the required changes until a design is approved.
- Manage your workflow to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Do print tests to ensure the colors match the approved artworks.
- Redraw logos where required.
- Prepare artwork for print according to printer specifications.
Office hours: Monday to Friday: 8am - 5pm
Overtime will be required during busy times.
Woodstock, Cape Town
- Advanced skillset in Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- A methodical and precise approach to work and an ability to work around tight deadlines.
- An extremely good eye and attention to detail.
- Good time management.
- Good organisational skills.
- Ability to follow exact design instructions according to a brief.
- You will need to be creative and come up with relevant designs in the event where a customer needs assistance or doesn’t have a design in mind.
- Be a good team player and fit in with the rest of the team.
- Tertiary qualification in graphic design.
- Minimum of three years experience in a graphic design position.
- An interest in cycling and the cycling market will be advantageous.
- Graphic design or DTP: three years (preferred)
Posted on 26 May 15:08
021 461 3931