Main purpose of the job:
- To provide Transplant Diagnostic support to the WDGMC transplant programme
- Braamfontein - Johannesburg
Key performance areas:
HLA antibody ID
Required minimum education and training:
- Minimum BSc Honours or Honours equivalent in immunology, molecular biology, haematology or tissue immunology or BTech or National Diploma in medical technology
Professional body registration:
- HPCSA registration as a medical scientist in immunology, haematology, molecular biology or a medical technologist in immunology, haematology or clinical pathology
Required minimum work experience:
- Minimum of 1-year working experience
Desirable additional education, work experience and personal abilities:
- Experience in HLA antibody detection and typing would be desirable
- Willing to work nights
- Independent and motivated
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Self-motivated with high regard for work ethic, values and integrity
- Only if you do meet the minimum job requirements and experience as mentioned above, you may submit a detailed updated CV.
- Please Apply Online and complete your registration on Ditto Hire (our application tracking system) to enable and protect you as a candidate to accept the new POPIA terms and conditions. This will then create your permanent profile with which you can apply for all jobs as advertised by AJ PERSONNEL. However, you may remove your profile from AJ PERSONNEL when you are no longer in the job market.
- AJ Personnel is fully POPIA Compliant.
- Please take note that the applicants who do not adhere to the above criteria will not be considered for the respective position.
- The for all applications: .
- Wits Health Consortium will only respond to shortlisted candidates.
- Candidates who have not been contacted within two weeks of the can consider their applications to be unsuccessful.
- Note WHC, in accordance with their Employment Equity goals and plan, will give preference to suitable applicants from designated groups as defined in the Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998 and subsequent amendments thereto.
- AJ Personnel is only responsible for the advertising of the advertisement on behalf of their client Wits Health Consortium.
AJ Personnel does not have any salary or other in...