Marketing Manager: Integrated: Healthcare – Johannesburg
|Benefits:||Within the cost to company package|
|Remote work:||Not Applicable|
We have a super Johannesburg job opportunity for a dynamic junior to mid-weight Marketing Manager who is eager to join a successful start-up dedicated to improving the well being of the everyday consumer. This exciting role has a strong focus on Digital but requires a Marketer skilled in both traditional and Digital Marketing. We’re searching for an experienced and hardworking creative Marketing Manager who possesses creative, operational, and strategic skill sets and can drive sales through considered, multi-channel, tactical Marketing. Become the voice and strategic arm of an innovative start-up set to revolutionise the South African and Global healthcare market in their sector. Apply today!
- Marketing plan: Compile and implement an annual Marketing Plan that considers all relevant marketing channels for the brand host monthly Marketing meetings with founding team to report back on progress
- Sales and Marketing Strategy: Conceptualise and implement strategic Marketing and Sales campaigns to achieve overarching goals
- Brand management: Act as brand custodian, maintain brand consistency across all platforms & represent the company publicly as required
- Partnership acquisition and maintenance: Create and maintain partnership network & source influencer and strategic wellness partnership opportunities to drive brand awareness
- Data management: Extract and analyse relevant channel data in order to derive trends and insights on which to base business recommendations
- Channel management: Oversee all key marketing channels and creative suppliers for the brand including website developers, graphic designers, copywriters, digital marketing and social media suppliers.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- A Marketing Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within a Marketing/Advertising agency or in a Marketing Management role for a start-up or established company
- Solid track record in Marketing
- Holistic marketing experience including Strategy, Management, Activation, and Analytics
- Solid knowledge of all key Marketing channels, particularly Digital
- 2 contactable references
- Passion for Marketing and Analytics
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to take initiative
- Leadership skills and ability to manage a sales team
- Strong multi-tasking capabilities
- An innovative, creative mind that loves problem solving
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
Company DescriptionVGP Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency in the advertising, marketing, media, creative, digital, PR/communications and publishing industries.
Posted on 02 May 14:18, Closing date 1 Jul
+27 21 422 1037