Job descriptionOur Nomad Now Client, a holding company of a diverse group of agricultural companies, is seeking a maintenance manager with a minimum of five years’ experience in the maintenance and or building industry.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in the maintenance and or building industry
- A trade or applicable qualification would be an advantage
- Grade 12/matric
- Driving license
- Plan, supervise and coordinate preventative maintenance schedules on equipment, machinery and buildings
- Organise and coordinate all resources required to complete jobs
- Ensure the efficient and safe operation of all materials and handling equipment
- Ensure that health, safety and environmental requirements are adhered to.
- Assist with the installation of new equipment
- Be responsible for troubleshooting, problem-solving and efficiency analysis
- Plan, manage and control maintenance budgets
- Help establish work schedules and ensure correct execution
- Manage staff performance, discipline and training
Posted on 07 Oct 07:12