Life New Business Sales Consultant
By joining our already successful New Business team, you will become part of a fanatically disciplined, focused, tenacious and resilient environment, where RELATIONSHIPS are at the heart of everything we do.
We want nothing more than to experience :
- YOUR ability to operate under pressure in an environment where the expectation is always at “ Expert Level ”.
- YOUR internal motivation to achieve nothing but your best every second of every day, drives us crazy!
- YOUR passion and drive for the Life Insurance industry, shines through in every aspect of your professional career.
- YOUR capacity to get to know, understand and further your career in the life Industry remains your top priority.
- YOUR skilled , think-on-your-feet, clever way in which you relate with clients see you play an integral role in increasing our portfolio size.
- YOUR understanding of sales targets , Lead and Lag measures and Key Performance Indicators that see you achieve greatness month on month and year on year.
- YOUR ability to provide uncommon service as a matter of routine, wowing our FANS every step of the way!
- YOUR super-fast, friendly and intelligent ways of interacting with FANS and team mates alike!
We know you are geared to:
- Not only achieve but exceed your targets and deadlines .
- Act in good faith with honesty and integrity .
- Remain FAIS compliant by keeping up to date with CPD hours.
- Pass your Regulatory exams within the first two years of employ.
- Attain your NQF5 Wealth Management and NQF6 Banking and Insurance credits – cause that’s how you roll!
You will benefit from :
- A market related basic salary
- Competitive level based incentive structures
- Contributions towards your medical aid and retirement annuity
- Health benefits, training and development!
Can’t wait to see you on the floor, Warrior!!!
This position will be filled in line with the dotsure.co.za culture, values and Employment Equity policy and plan, and will be based in George, Garden Route. Preference will be given to under-represented designated groups.
Posted on 09 May 11:58, Closing date 7 Jun