• Monitor incoming helpdesk requests and liaise with IT team to ensure they are responded to and resolved based on priority – escalate tickets logged by client
• Monitor IT WhatsApp group to ensure incoming tickets are allocated to IT resource and provide progress updates to the client
• Provide efficient assistance for incoming queries and issues originating from the client
• Timeously respond and resolve clients request and keep the client updated throughout the service request
• Escalate ticket to IT department and provide feedback
• Monitor escalated requests to ensure it is completed
• Handle client complaints and provide professional updates to the client and be consistently positive in your approach
• Keep track of tickets and escalations
• Manage client expectations and ensure requests are resolved withing the SLA
• Report any complaints, issues, unresolved tickets or queries to line manager
• Compile report of any equipment swop out requests and email at end of shift to ensure day shift is able to deliver on requests
• Follow up with client before end of shift to ensure they have logged necessary tickets for equipment deliveries so the day shift can pick up on the requests
• Grade 12
• IT knowledge/related qualification
• Clear Criminal Record
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• Ability to work well in a highly pressurised and timeline driven environment
• Flexible, self-motivated and proactive
• Monday to Friday, 15:00 – 24:00 or 16:00 01:00 (depending on daylight savings times)
• Work from home will only be applicable during lockdown period. After lockdown, you will resume duties at the premises
• Basic Salary of R8,000 plus per month (negotiable based on experience)
• Basic Medical Insurance and Emergency Assistance Cover
• Access to E-Learning portal with over 100 courses Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201765 subject heading or email body.
Please note that due to the high volume of CV's received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position.
We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.
Should you require any additional information give us a call on 021 012 5566.
Job Reference #: 201765