In-House Graphic Designer
|Benefits:||Within the cost to company package|
We have a fabulous opportunity for a junior Graphic Designer to work in-house at a health and whole foods brand group, in Cape Town. The Graphic Designer is responsible for designing innovative & beautiful marketing communications, creative campaigns across various channels, packaging, app and web design that support a range of initiatives across all the brands within our growing group. Working alongside our marketing team, you will play a pivotal role in the creative identity of our brands across all touchpoints. You will be responsible for helping to create innovative editorial and visual content that will build our brand, internally and externally, increase awareness and consumer engagement. We’re looking for the consummate visual storyteller - someone who is not afraid to take risks, experiment, and inspire our customers through thoughtful, consistent and aspirational design.
- Create and deliver a range of cross-platform design work. This can be anything from responsive web sites and emails to banners, to packaging, to presentations. It involves working closely with the broader marketing team, business, and other stakeholders
- Develop layouts for menus, posters, digital ads, content, packaging, digital campaigns, etc.
- Own and execute a brilliant digital design language for each of our brands that elevates the customer experience.
- Collaborate with marketing to create strong visuals and collateral to convey our messaging.
- Concept, design, and deliver creative campaigns for seasonal product launches, employment brand messaging, new store openings, events, partnerships, etc.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Background in graphic design with relevant design qualification, and 2+ years’ relevant conceptual design experience
- Design centred portfolio showcasing knowledge of layout design and digital design understanding
- High proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator + Photoshop
- Aptitude for developing beautiful mood boards and mock-ups
- Ability to design for a variety of outputs with dynamic, flexible creative
- Passion for typography and a meticulous eye for detail
- Trend conscious
- Up to date with all new developments in the industry
- Team player; understand the importance of collaboration
- Ability to drive ideation, design and execution based on marketing & communication objectives
- Ability to project manage multiple campaigns at once
Please submit a link to your relevant portfolio along with your CV on application.
Should you not receive a response within two weeks, please consider your application for this specific role, unsuccessful.
Company DescriptionVGP Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency in the advertising, marketing, media, creative, digital, PR/communications and publishing industries.
Posted on 09 Jun 13:16
+27 21 422 1037