Human Resources Business Partner
|Company:||City of Cape Town|
The City of Cape Town promotes and applies the principles of employment equity. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Human resources business partner
TCOE: salary commencing from R1 026 140 per annum• Ref no: TRA 18/21
- An appropriate three-year tertiary qualification
- Eight years’ relevant managerial and functional experience.
Key performance areas:
- Championing HR initiatives, interventions and strategies and take accountability for ensuring effective implementation of the HR function within the Directorate
- Ensuring consistent implementation and application of corporate human resources
- Providing guidance and expert professional advice to line departments on matters relating to talent management, employee relations, organisational development, human resource-related policies, procedures and legislation, occupational health and safety, training and development, performance management, job evaluation and remuneration.
Please apply online at www.capetown.gov.za/careers (external applicants) or via the SAP Portal (internal applicants) unless otherwise stated.
By submitting your application for a position at the City of Cape Town, you are consenting that the personal information submitted as part of your application may be used for the purposes of the Recruitment and Selection process.
Closing date: 16 July 2021
Please quote the reference number of the vacancy in all communications.
- Certified copies of qualifications must be available on request.
- Copies of supporting documents will not be returned.
- Kindly note that applications will not be acknowledged in writing.
- Visit our website at www.capetown.gov.za/careers
- No late applications will be considered.
- If no notification of appointment is received within three months of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Posted on 05 Jul 10:40