Full Stack Angular Developer
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Are you knowledgeable in the full stack development process? Are you interested not only in development of software but the product itself?
A digital and technology enabled business responsible for some of the most effective medical practice management software are looking for a full stack angular developer to join their small team of superstars who thrive on lean innovation, fast pace, and grind.
You will be required to develop, maintain operate, optimise, and troubleshoot the organisation’s application.
Are you someone who strives to provide measurable value in an industry where you can make a real difference, then this is the opportunity for you?
What you need:
- Tertiary degree (BS in computer science, software engineering or other related technology degree) strongly preferred
- Minimum two to four years of experience in the software development industry with a diverse background in various software development and operation disciplines (analysis, development, architecture, design, etc.) Experience in healthcare is strongly preferred .
- In-depth understanding of industry wide traditional enterprise (e.g. middleware, application servers, relational databases), mobile, IoT and modern technologies (e.g. NoSQL database, stream and data processing).
- Angular 2+
- Functional programming principles
- C# (advantageous)
- .Net Framework (advantageous)
- Microsoft SQL (advantageous)
- Microsoft IIS (advantageous)
- Modern SDLC approaches (e.g. Agile, RUP, etc.)
Reference Number for this position is KH51760 which is a permanent position based in Johannesburg offering a cost to company salary of R840,000 per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Kayleigh on [email protected] or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The E-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge website http://www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Posted on 07 Dec 15:02
011 463 3633