At the heart of Real Promotions philosophy is the value of human capital. We pride ourselves with our attitude towards developing future leaders. By focusing on training and developing young, up and coming entrepreneurs, we equip these individuals with a diverse set of skills, all within a vibrant, fun, learning environment. Real Promotions is proud to say that providing a working environment where people can excel within their role, enjoy themselves while they work and build a successful career is central to our core values.
We are looking for a reliable Financial Manager that will analyse every day financial activities and subsequently provide advice and guidance to upper management on future financial plans.
The goal is to enable the companys leaders to make sound business decisions and meet the companys objectives.
· Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
· Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
· Maintain the financial health of the organization.
· Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the companys actual performance compared to the business plans.
· Develop trends and projections for the firms finances.
· Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
· Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
· Manage the preparation of the companys budget.
· Liase with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
· Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
· Proven experience as a Financial Manager
· Experience in the financial sector with previous possible roles such as financial analyst
· Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
· Proficient user of finance software
· Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
· Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
· A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
· Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
· BS/MA degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
· Professional qualification such as CFA/CPA or similar wi