Job descriptionOne of our Nomad Now Clients, one of SA’s oldest leading financial services brands, is seeking a CA(SA) Finance Manager with a minimum of six years’ (including articles) relevant experience in a finance position.
- CA (SA)
- Minimum six years’ (including articles) relevant experience in a finance position
- Two to three years' post articles experience in the insurance or medical health industry
- Experience managing a team
- Oversee the delivery of accurate and relevant management reports and analysis that add value and insight for the business
- Deliver monthly financial statements to stakeholders within agreed timeframes and adequately address and resolve stakeholder queries
- Manage the implementation and adherence to financial controls and ensure that authorisation levels are adhered to and raise any exceptions with the relevant stakeholder
- Contribute to the internal and external audit process and resolve any audit queries within deadlines
- Review the reconciliations of the transactions on the bank statement and sub ledgers to the General Ledger
- Control the budget for area, including the authorisation of expenditures and implementation of financial regulations
- Implement and provide feedback on the effectiveness of financial policy, practice and procedures: preventing illegal, unethical or improper conduct
- Implement risk management, governance and compliance policies in own practice area, to identify and manage governance and risk exposure liability
- Investigate reported wilful acts of non-compliance to organisation policy and practice and report on findings.
Posted on 21 Sep 08:01