Our Johannesburg City Deep Branch is urgently looking for three strong individuals with experience in a supervisory role, in a high-volume colds store operation, within the food industry to join their team.
Job Title: Cold Store Admin Supervisor (Johannesburg City Deep)
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Reference #: 21 – CSASUP – 001
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: Market Related
This position will be to supervise and manage the entire administration process, warehouse management system, deliver support between internal and external parties, ensure the imported stock procedure is followed correctly, maintain the bond register and handling of samples by investing in personal development, driving performance excellence and living the Etlin values.
Key Performance Areas:
– Supervise the administration processes of the cold store.
– Control the warehouse management system
– Deliver support between internal and external parties.
– Ensure the imported stock procedure is followed correctly.
– Maintain the bond Register in accordance with the stock take procedures
– Responsible for handling samples and liaising with state officials
– Invest in personal development
– Living the Etlin values and adhering to all policies and procedures
– Define Teams outputs
– Drive performance excellence
Adopting Practical Approaches
Minimum education (essential): NQF level 5 Certificate in supply chain, and/or General office administration.
Minimum education (desirable): NQF level 6 Certificate in supply chain, and/or General office administration with knowledge, within the food industry.
Minimum applicable experience:
3-5 years’ experience Administration role or similar, in a high-volume colds store operation, within the food industry.
Preferred nature of experience: 5-7 years’ experience at a Supervisory Administration role or similar, in a high-volume colds store operation, within the food industry.
Legal requirements and adverse working conditions:
Required to work in low temperatures (sub-zero)
Working long hours and weekends
Keep focused under pressurised situations
Clear Criminal Record
Knowledge & Understanding (essential):
Stock receiving, dispatching and inventory control procedures
Understand all customs procedures and requirements
Knowledge of HACCP and Food Safety
Warehouse management systems (WMS)
Knowledge of Health & Safety
General administrative duties and procedures (Filing, Documenting and Auditing)
MS Office (level 2)
Good communication (Telephonically and Interpersonal)
Handling of samples
Attending to state officials
Experience with food safety audits
Customer relations (query and request)
Application Deadline: 16/07/2021
– Internal applications will enjoy preference.
– All positions will be filled in accordance with our employment equity plan.
– Due to high application volumes our team will provide feedback to applicants as soon as possible. Should applicants not receive feedback within 2 weeks please accept that the application was unfortunately not successful.