E-Commerce Operations Coordinator
Afari Skincare launched in 2019 with the ambition of positioning luxury, clean South African skincare on the global map. Since launch Afari has been featured in Business of Fashion, Cosmopolitan, Women’s Health, FairLady and Mail & Guardian and has been endorsed by industry thought-leaders such as KBT.
Afari has experienced exponential growth over the past 12 months and is looking for a young, talented, self-starter to join their team. Are you a skincare fanatic and eager to learn and develop your skills in a fast paced start-up environment?
We are looking for an eCommerce Operations Coordinator for our Cape Town office who will support the company with various administrative tasks including wholesale, finance and office management. The role will report to the CEO/founder.
- Assisting CEO with administrative and operational tasks
- Provide WSL accounts with product information, attributes, packshots
- Point person for general office administration, order fulfilment, logistics, supplies
- Assist with daily general and financial administration
- Assist with month-end closing; account reconciliations
- Daily email correspondence with partners and suppliers
- Participate and manage various ad hoc projects; i.e. international expansion
The ideal candidate
- Required Intermediate Level experience in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word + G Suite
- Experience using Xero and Shopify a plus
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping and accounting principles
- Minimum of one-two years’ experience in business administration
- The ability to work in a fast-paced company and oversee multiple tasks at once
- Strong attention to detail; organisational skills; communication skills required
- Highly organised, structured and driven with meticulous attention to detail
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently and across different teams
Afari is a fast-paced, dynamic and collaborative environment where our people and our customers come first. By joining us during this high-growth stage, there are tremendous opportunities for learning and growth. If you thrive on organisation, are eager to learn, and want to join an exciting skincare start-up, then we want to hear from you.
Please submit your motivational letter and CV to [email protected]
Posted on 16 Oct 15:26