DREAMS Data Capturer
• Transfer of data from Enrolment forms to CBIMS database in a timely and accurate manner.
• Perusing data on Enrolment Forms to identify pertinent information.
• Informing relevant parties regarding errors encountered.
• Correcting errors and organizing the information that will optimize swift and accurate capturing.
• Storing hard copies of data in an organized manner to optimize retrieval.
• Transferring of enrolment and project completion information from CBIMS Database to USAID Cohort Tracking Google Sheet.
• Transferring ES profiling data on the enrolment form onto the additional AGYW ES Profiling spreadsheet/RedCap platform.
• Transferring of Demographic Information from CBIMS onto additional AGYW ES Profiling spreadsheet/RedCap platform.
• Capture ES Linkage information onto RedCap.
• Capture information from Service/Session Registers onto CBIMS.
• Identify gaps in Service/Session Registers and inform relevant parties.
• Coordinate the collection of Service Registers and Enrolment Forms from Safe Spaces to District/Provincial Offices.
• Ensures data capturing and compilation of reports from all field staff including the CDS team.
• Responsible for DREAMS project data capturing of custom indicators such as PREV_SAB, PREV_ES, AGYW_PREV,
PrEP_Link & GEND_NORM using an online reporting platform such as Google sheet.
• Responsible for maintenance, storage, and backup of DREAMS data according to Standard Operating Procedure.
• To capture information from hard copies to an electronic system, i.e., excel & SharePoint ensure that the information that is captured is accurate and in good standard.
• Ensure the timely submission of MER standard Reports and other Adhoc reports to DREAMS SI Manager.
• Prints standard reports as and when requested by DREAMS SI manager.
• Work closely with the project team to develop site-level data analysis and presentation.
• Verifies the integrity of data provided by the program team by comparing with previously submitted records as per data validation Standard Operations Procedure.
• Validates the quality of data captured by performing systems verifications and data validation routinely.
• Record the margin of error using data capture error log sheet to keep track of the files returned for verification.
• Captures monthly data on monthly summary sheets.
• Performs data quality assurance and control measures and timely submission of reports.
• Review and make necessary corrections to data entered while generating error reports for feedback.
• Liaises with field data team for data verification and to provide relevant support and technical assistance.
• Work closely with the SI Assistant to perform many different administrative tasks such as word processing, filling out paperwork, and maintaining records and files.
• Matric Certification, A minimum of two years as a data capture
• Computer literacy and experience with Microsoft applications
• Training in data management will be an added advantage.
• Ability to create and capture data on basic MS Excel spreadsheets. Ability to work with MS Access would be an advantage.
• Time management skills. Must be able to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
• Ability to work independently and within a team setting.
• Exposure to DREAMS project implementation in a non-governmental organization (NGO) is an advantage.
This job posting summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
FHI 360 is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
FHI 360 fosters the strength and health of its workforce through a competitive benefits package , professional development and policies and programs that support a healthy work/life balance. Join our global workforce to make a positive difference for others — and yourself.
Please click here to continue searching FHI 360’s Career Portal.