Digital Paid Media Specialist
We are looking for a digital paid media specialist to join our team in Cape Town. The paid media specialist will be responsible for planning and executing PPC campaigns across multiple brands. This role requires a solid understanding of Google Ads campaign management.
Key objective/responsibility is to increase brand awareness, promote company products and drive prospects to conversions. The role requires the ability to translate business goals into successful marketing campaigns and to initiate effective marketing campaigns online.
Required skills and experience
- Relevant degree
- Google AdWords and Analytics certified
- Minimum three years’ experience in managing Google Ads campaigns
- Experience in e-commerce campaigns
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data constructively
- Experience using Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Passionate about all things digital
- Strong communication, visualisation and presentation skills
- High levels of self-motivation and autonomy
- Continually look to innovate, learn and resolve problems
- Work well under pressure
- Ability to multitask and plan across a range of projects
- Good technical communicator
We are looking for someone who …
- Is enthusiastic about all things digital.
- Keeps up to date with the latest developments in the digital advertising arena.
- Sure of themselves and confident in their abilities.
- A team player who is proactive and able to work independently.
- Is naturally curious, wants to understand how things work.
- Enjoys solving problems and overcoming challenges.
- Remains calm, cool and collected under pressure.
Core competencies and responsibilities include:
- Implement campaigns - Create, execute and manage digital advertising campaigns. Google Ads and Facebook paid media implementation, including technical know-how, accurate campaign structure, managing spend and budgeting.
- Monitor campaign performance - Track and analyse campaign performance on a day-to-day basis to ensure campaigns are performing at an optimal rate. Making adjustments to meet KPI objectives. This includes the daily monitoring of budgets, keywords, campaigns, and overall account health
Posted on 12 May 12:36