Digital Content Strategist
|Company:||Ad Talent Africa|
The inhouse digital agency of a leading global business is looking for a Digital Content Strategist to act as the key strategic custodian for their amazing brands and lead digital & content strategy in a professional, fast-paced and data-led manner.
We are expecting you to be very experienced in Digital & Content Strategy and well-versed in marketing, communications, social media, PR and promotional events.
- Inter-agency relationship building and management.
- To develop clear and consistent digital, content and social media strategies in line with the brand and their objectives.
- To always apply consumer insights and a data-led approach within strategic methodology, having the ability to back up strategic ideas with sound analytical reasoning.
- To ensure strategies are rolled out effectively in conjunction with other teams, partners and overarching brand and business objectives.
- Working closely with the Creative, BI and Data & Analytics teams to drive world-class strategic output driven by data that moves our brands forward.
- Assisting in compiling weekly social media platform reports with conversation and community trends and campaign reports in conjunction with the Data and Insights team.
- Track performance of social media campaigns, content, and overall health of the assigned social handles with regular reporting inputs to the data and insights team.
- Be the point-of-contact in all digital strategic outputs.
- Assist with compiling crisis reports timeously while measuring and reporting on the reach, influencers, conversation topic drivers and level or reputational threat to the brand.
- Finding new ways to communicate, identify new opportunities and ways to solve business/brand problems.
- To constantly monitor campaigns and projects, to ensure adherence to the strategic direction.
- To support the various brands in building their marketing strategies and brand plans by staying ahead of technology, digital platforms and tools.
- Act as the brand custodian to the brands you work on, generating strategic solutions that drive marketing transformation and excellence.
- Take accountability as the Digital & Content Strategist on the brands you work on, connecting with relevant teams to drive strategic excellence.
- Five+ years of experience as a strategist in a digital agency
- Strategic Digital Marketing qualifications
- Proven ability to create cross channel and content strategies
- Strong understanding of digital and social media marketing is crucial
- Experience in developing, managing and presenting solutions within a creative environment
- A strong understanding of media planning, distribution and content syndication
- Client relationship building
- Content marketing
- Social media
Posted on 12 Jul 12:16