|Remuneration:||R700000 - R750000 per year|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
A Medical group with a passion for excellence and the strategic vision to deliver sustainable, leading-edge healthcare solutions is looking to appoint a DevOps engineer.
The role will require someone who is ready to take on an adventure by providing the healthcare industry’s most cutting-edge software products.
The company works at the forefront of an industry characterised by rapidly evolving technologies and has embarked on a fresh strategic direction, the successful candidate will be working in an exciting and dynamic environment.
- B.S. in engineering or computer science
- Three or more years deploying Kubernetes
- Three or more years Terraform
- Three or more years HELM
- Three or more years CI/CD
- Two of monitoring and alerting experience (Grafana, Prometheus)
- 2Twoor more years of DevOps with one or more of Google Cloud, AWS, or Azure
- TCP IP networking knowledge
- SRE experience e.g. (reliability/ resilience/ redundancy)
- Four or more years coding in programming language to build software or scripts
- Eight years or more of Software experience in some role such as Build Engineer, Developer, QA, or Manager
- Two or more years deploying and managing relational databases
- Two years or more experience with JIRA and Confluence or equivalent
- One year or more deploying Kafka or other messaging
- Disaster recovery
- Plus to experience with Envoy, Debezium, Greylog, and HashiCorp Vault
- Plus to experience with HSM and/or Secure Key Management in the Cloud
- The rare opportunity to change the world and be part of the team that designs, builds and implements technology solutions that bring affordable access to healthcare
- Work closely with the Architect and Software Engineers
- Microservice deployment on Kubernetes in Google Cloud Platform
- Maintain CI/CD Pipeline
- Create and Maintain deployment scripts
- Maintain failover and disaster recovery
- Maintain high security of all data and subsystems
- Maintain databases
- Maintain Grafana
- Maintain Prometheus
Reference Number for this position is SM53057 which is a permanent position based in Sunninghill offering a cost to company salary negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Sifiso Mthombeni on [email protected] or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals.
Posted on 27 May 12:13
011 463 3633