|Location:||Cape Town, Observatory|
|Company:||Genesis Medical Scheme|
Job descriptionGenesis Medical Scheme is in search of a Clinical Consultant to fill a position in its Clinical Division that deals primarily with hospital admission/updates.
This position will suit a driven, self-motivated person capable of managing the above process.
Any applicant that applies for this position must have relevant experience in the area of providing hospital admission reference numbers in addition to holistically managing all hospital events in their entirety. Must being able to apply clinical knowledge and experience when providing admission reference and obtaining appropriate and relevant clinical information.
The following competencies are essential requisites for this position:
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure, especially in situations where there are time constrains which include situations where information may not be sufficient.
- Well spoken
- Pro-active and innovative
- Good verbal and written communication in Afrikaans and English
- Registered Nursing Qualification with minimum five years’ clinical experience
- Knowledge of medical diagnoses and treatment
- Knowledge of ICD10 and CPT4 coding – essential
- Previous experience in the Clinical Division in the Medical Scheme industry
Please indicate clearly, in the subject line of your e-mail, the title of the position for which you are applying and email: [email protected] .
Closing date: 18 March 2021
Please be advised that unless your skill set includes the requirements set out above, your application will not be considered or acknowledged.
Posted on 09 Mar 08:36