BUTCHERY – ASSISTANT MANAGER, our client is looking for an experienced candidate who will assist him in the smooth running of his butchery.
Operation and management of the butchery and deli, including, preparation, display, packaging and sale of meat. Taking charge of the Butchery when the manager is not present. Assistance on the shop floor is required in the event of the general running of the convenience store being a priority.
- Enthusiasm, helpful and supportive attitude to customers and colleagues
- Reliability, HONESTY and willingness to take responsibility
- Willingness to work flexibly as part of a team
- Ability to work unsupervised and take initiative in challenging situations
- Awareness of health, safety and security issues
- Good communication & the ability to lead and motivate a team
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task and delegate as required
- Good knowledge and understanding of the selection, preparation, display packaging and sale of meat
- Receive, inspect, record and store meat upon delivery ensure meat quality
- Wrap, weigh, label and price cuts of meat, prepare & place meat cuts & products in display counter
- Prepare special cuts of meat ordered by customers
- Supervise staff ensuring butchery opening times are maintained and fully staffed.
- Add up sales, and on occasion, collect money from customers.
- Ensure that all food hygiene and safety standards are met
Undertakings: Criminal and Credit Checks
Salary: Between R12k and R15K
To apply for the above-mentioned position, please email your CV to:
[email protected] with job title in the subject line.
Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
3 to 5 years
Salary: RR12000 to R15000
Job Reference #: 2883427929