Business Systems Analyst
|Remuneration:||R60000 – R70000 per month|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Be part of a dynamic team involved in designing innovative solutions to solve global problems of affordable access to healthcare. You will be involved in all tiers of the platform to ensure the test strategy is of the highest quality.
As a global market-leading medical group, they drive a culture that is passionate for excellence with great benefits and the ability to continuously develop your knowledge, skills and experience.
- Degree in Computer science, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering or related technical fields
- Five+ years of software engineering experience.
- Experience gained in the health care industry will be highly advantageous.
- Proficient in Atlassian tool suite including Jira and confluence.
- Ability to use critical thinking, rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions.
What to expect in the role:
As an experienced analyst, you will be responsible for recommending and instituting business analysis best practice, tools and methodology towards standardization of BA deliverables and procedures, and collaborating with development and QA leads to uphold and improve Agile processes.
Reference number for this position is KB50136 which is a permanent position based in JHB North offering a cost to company salary of R60,000 – R70,000 per month negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Kavisha Bissessar on [email protected] .
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT Recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals:
Posted on 30 Sep 10:03