Business Support Partner - Finance/Customer Care
|Remuneration:||R10000 - R12000 per month|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||Umsinsi Health Care ( Pty) Ltd|
Job descriptionTemporary, part- time (half day 8.00 am – 1.00 pm Monday - Friday) contract to act as stand- in for employee going on Maternity leave.
April/May- September 2021
Details and Description of job function
The role of the business support partner finance is to assist the Head of Finance with the maintenance of the company’s financial records, processing of the company’s expenses and engaging in a range of financial reporting and administration. The role also entails ensuring that all expenditure is recorded and kept up to date, with various reporting requirements and G.L reconciliations.
Regular on-site stock counts need to be performed of sample and other stock items held on site.
This role also provides back – up support for Customer Service and the Sales team’s internal requests as and when necessary.
Additionally, general office administrative duties and event management duties are required from time to time when meetings are held.
Company DescriptionUmsinsi Healthcare ( Pty ) Ltd is Medical Woundcare product supplier which also supplies re- usable arm protection for healthcare workers and Probiotic Cleaning materials into the hospital and healthcare sectors , both Private and Public.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Previous employment as a Junior Accountant, Administrative Clerk, if possible, with some Customer Service exposure. Good telephone manner to handle customers.
- Accounting/ Bookkeeping Qualification
- Business and working experience with Microsoft Office, Word, PowerPoint and Excel Intermediate and email
- Working experience on SAGE/ Pastel Accounting would be an advantage.
- The incumbent should be well spoken and fluent in English. They should have a good comprehension and understanding of English and should be able to communicate professionally in English. This is required for answering telephone calls and dealing with Customers, and therefore a good telephone manner is essential.
Posted on 31 Mar 16:16
+2782 491 2279