• Work well under pressure
• Must have supervisory experience within the same industry
• Full knowledge of department and its responsibilities
• Health and Safety knowledge
• Industry background is a must
• Able to control staff
• Own reliable transport
• Take full control of stock and daily takings.
• Ensure production targets are met.
• Ensure shifts are fully staffed as per daily planning
• Manage productivity and quality of each member in the team and well as total output
• Managing production and ensure efficiency.
• Manage the team as well as performance of staff.
• Ensuring standards for quality and health and safety.
• Resolving health and safety issues.
• Drive SHEQ initiatives through your team’s performance.
• Manage department administration.
What you need is an expressive motivational letter and a strong CV with contactable references. Please fax your CV to the HR manager on 086 530 0349 or email to: [email protected]
If you have haven’t heard from us after 1 month, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Salary: RMarked Related
Job Reference #: BRS
Consultant Name: Charnel Hutchinson